Application Not Yet Submitted
An applicant who has not yet submitted an application can return to the application menu, click on Manage Account, and log into the application. Under Unsubmitted Forms select the Princeton University application. From here, the applicant can work on the form and manage letters of recommendation.
The status of received materials will not be updated or confirmed until after the application is submitted.
An applicant who has submitted an application can return to the application menu, click on Manage Account, and log into the application. Under Submitted Forms select the Princeton University application and then click View Checklist.
The Checklist will list received materials. Received test scores will be listed by test date. GMAT test date will be listed as the first of the month and the year the test was taken (example: 2014-11-01). All other materials will show date received. Only required documents will be added to the application and checklist.
Applicants can visit the Online Letters of Recommendation section to manage recommenders and:
- View the status of recommendation letters to determine if it is In Progress, Completed or Has Not Started Yet.
- Waive the right to review the recommendation letter if the recommender has not yet started the recommendation. If the right was already waived, that decision cannot be changed.
- An applicant will only be able to request to review letters of recommendation if admitted. The decision to waive or not waive the right will not affect the application for admission.
- Edit or replace a recommender's name or email address if he or she has not yet started the recommendation.
The original recommender will receive an email that he or she has been removed and the new recommender will receive an email with instructions on how to submit the recommendation. The new recommender's name will not appear until he or she has submitted the recommendation.
- Send a reminder to a recommender if the letter of recommendation has not yet been submitted.
Once a recommender completes the recommendation, change or removal of the recommender cannot be made to the application. Please do not wait for the recommender to submit before submitting the application.