Applicants are required to upload a transcript (may be unofficial at this time) including the key from all attended colleges or universities.The transcript must show the name of the student, name of the issuing institution, name of courses taken, and the grades received in those courses. Applicants with transcripts in languages other than English will need to upload an official English translation along with such transcripts. If you only have a sealed copy of the transcript, you may open it, scan it, and upload it to the application. Transcripts should be scanned in black and white at a maximum resolution of 300dpi and no larger than 10MB. Screenshots from student portals will not be accepted as an unofficial transcript.

At the time of application, nothing needs to be mailed to the admission office. If offered admission and our offer is accepted, we require final official transcripts from every college or university from which the applicant had earned a degree.

The Graduate School recognizes the significant disruption caused by COVID-19 and will take that into account when reviewing transcripts and other materials from spring 2020 that are submitted as part of a future application.  While a final transcript submitted by an applicant who is offered admission must still in all cases indicate that an undergraduate degree or its international equivalent has been awarded prior to enrolling at the Graduate School, we appreciate that many applicants currently enrolled in degree programs will pursue pass/fail or other non-standard grading options during this extraordinary time.