Dean Willey administers graduate exchange programs (domestic and international), scholarly travel grants, the early arrival process for new graduate students, international travel registrations, and the childbirth and adoption accommodation. She works closely with the deputy dean and directors of graduate studies in her role as co-secretary to both the Fellowships Subcommittee and the Curriculum Subcommittee, managing external competitive fellowships that require an institutional nomination or dean's endorsement and overseeing graduate course proposals, updates, and approvals.
Prior to joining the Office of the Dean of the Graduate School, Dean Willey worked in Princeton's Office of Human Resources. Before her employment in higher education, she worked at the Museum of Modern Art. She earned her master's degree from New York University and her bachelor's degree from Fordham University.
- Curriculum proposals, updates and approvals
- External research fellowships requiring Graduate School endorsement
- Exchange programs and Early Arrivals
- Dean's Fund for Scholarly Travel grant proposals
- Graduate student compliance of international travel registration
- Childbirth and adoption accommodation request approvals