Welcome to all incoming graduate students!
Please contact us for any questions that may help ease the transition to Princeton.
Save the Date
- Graduate School Two Day Orientation
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 & Thursday, August 27, 2020
International Graduate Student Orientation
Date to be announced
Incoming Student Checklist
A checklist to assist new graduate students in completing necessary procedures prior to and upon arrival at Princeton University will be available in May.
Prior to Arrival
- Complete all required University Health Services (UHS) Medical Forms and make sure that the student and family have received all required vaccines. Access to MyUHS will be available after UHS sends a welcome email which will be around June 15.
- Email resume/CV to email@example.com. For any questions, please contact the Office of Stewardship by email or 609-258-3320
- Complete the University required sexual misconduct and interpersonal violence online training. Check your Princeton email account in July for an email from the Graduate School with information and instructions for completing the training.
Moving to Princeton
- Review Getting to Campus.
- Get oriented to Princeton by using the interactive Campus Map.
- If necessary, apply for a parking permit with Transportation & Parking Services.
- Move into Graduate Housing if applicable.
- Investigate Going Places - Car Free Guide Campus which provides methods to get off campus for shopping, activities, and more.
- Log on to TigerHub after June 16, 2020, and complete the W4 form and register for direct deposit.
- Submit final transcripts, if not yet submitted.
- Academic Year Sign-In
- Review Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
Information for International Students
- Visit the Davis International Center to check in within 15 days of the start date on the I-20/DS-2019 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Review the International Student Welcome Guide
- If required at the time of admission, the English Language Placement Test for Incoming Students will be held in August. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the test.
- The English Language Program Office offers an orientation for new students. Contact email@example.com to register for the orientation.
Graduate School Information
All incoming graduate students should take time to familiarize themselves with the Graduate School and the associated policies and practices.
- Princeton University's Academic Calendar
- Graduate School Degree Requirements
- Academic Policies
- Course Information
- Departmental Requirements
- Support Programs
- Graduate Student Accounts
- Graduate School Financial Support
- External Fellowships
- Loans and Financial Assistance
The Graduate School Community
Campus Partners and Resources
Princeton offers a variety of resources to support graduate students.