Incoming Students for Spring 2021
Welcome to Princeton!
A checklist has been created to assist new graduate students arriving for the spring 2021 term for completing necessary procedures prior to and upon arrival at Princeton University. Download the checklist here.
Prior to Arrival
- Complete all required University Health Services (UHS) Medical Forms and make sure that you and your family have received all required vaccines.
- Email resume/CV to email@example.com. For any questions, please contact the Office of Stewardship by email or 609-258-3320
Moving to Princeton
- Review Getting to Campus.
- Get oriented to Princeton by using the interactive Campus Map.
- If necessary, apply for a parking permit with Transportation & Parking Services.
- Move into Graduate Housing if applicable.
- Investigate Going Places - Car Free Guide Campus which provides methods to get off campus for shopping, activities, and more.
- Log on to TigerHub after January 1, 2021, and complete the W4 form and register for direct deposit.
- Complete Form I-9 – Due January 20: Visit I-9 form for instructions.
- Submit final transcripts by January 20, if not yet submitted.
- Academic Year Sign-In
- Review Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
Information for International Students
- Check in with the Davis International Center , click on Immigration Check-In.
- Review the International Student Welcome Guide
- If required at the time of admission, the English Language Placement Test for Incoming Students will be held prior to enrollment. The English Language Program will contact you.
Graduate School Information
All incoming graduate students should take time to familiarize themselves with the Graduate School and the associated policies and practices.
- Princeton University's Academic Calendar
- Graduate School Degree Requirements
- Academic Policies
- Course Information
- Departmental Requirements
- Support Programs
- Graduate Student Accounts
- Graduate School Financial Support
- External Fellowships
- Loans and Financial Assistance
The Graduate School Community
Campus Partners and Resources
Princeton offers a variety of resources to support graduate students.