Jane Eliza Procter Visiting Fellowships
Four visiting fellowships per year, consisting of full tuition and stipend, are available to young British and French scholars, one upon recommendation by the University of Cambridge, England; one upon recommendation by the University of Oxford, England; and two upon recommendation made by the Ecole Normale Superieure (E.N.S.), Paris, France. The fellowship funds can be used to support nondegree visiting pre-doctoral scholars for one year's duration.
The fellowships are not restricted to study in any specific department. However, candidates must hold a degree in distinctively liberal studies and be in reasonably good health, possessing high character, excellent education and exceptional scholarly promise. Students must be nominated before they can apply.
- Completed application
- Proposed research statement (1-2 pages)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Transcript from every college or university from which you have earned or expect to earn a degree
- Letter from home school adviser
- Most recent grades for courses in which you are currently enrolled, if not reflected on a transcript
- Copy of your current passport (if you are an international student)
Please email your completed application to Elaine Willey at email@example.com.