University of Tokyo
The research exchange enables graduate students from University of Tokyo to spend from one month up to twelve months conducting research under the umbrella of project-based collaborations approved by the Strategic Partnership Governance Committee. Students hold the status of VSRC while at Princeton and are not eligible to take courses for official credit.
- Completed application
- Copy of your current passport (name page only)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Brief statement describing your research project
- Statement by sponsoring Princeton faculty member including: a concise description of the research collaboration, duration of proposed stay, support and department account number to charge (if any), and co-signed by the department chair
- Statement by applicants home institution advisor including: confirmation of applicant's enrolled graduate student status and nature of collaborative work and its relevance to the student's academic and scholarly progress
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources in English and U.S. dollars
- Language translations and currency conversions are accepted
- Bank statements and scholarship letters must include name
*Please refer to the financial requirements to determine the amount of funding required per month.
Completed applications need to be submitted electronically at least three months in advance of your intended start date to Graduate Admission. Any documents that are not submitted electronically when you apply should be emailed in PDF format to email@example.com to be added to your application. If any items are missing you will be notified. Completed applications will be processed and upon approval you will be emailed your offer