Princeton accepts a number of E.N.S. graduate students in the biological, mathematical, physical, or social sciences for the purpose of research only. These students must be nominated by E.N.S. before they can apply. These E.N.S. students are not on the Procter Visiting Fellowship and hold the status of VSRC while at Princeton and are enrolled for the spring term only. Students are not eligible to take courses for official credit and are only permitted to audit a course with prior permission from the instructor.
- Completed application
- Copy of your current passport (name page only)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Brief statement describing your research project
- Statement by sponsoring Princeton faculty member including: a concise description of the research collaboration, duration of proposed stay, support and department account number to charge (if any), and co-signed by the department chair
- Statement by applicants home institution advisor including: confirmation of applicant's enrolled graduate student status and nature of collaborative work and its relevance to the student's academic and scholarly progress
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources in English and U.S. dollars
- Language translations and currency conversions are accepted
- Bank statements and scholarship letters must include name
* VSRCs receiving funding from the China Scholarship Council will need to provide additional funding along with scholarship letter
*Please refer to the financial requirements to determine the amount of funding required per month.
Completed applications need to be submitted electronically at least three months in advance of your intended start date to Graduate Admission. Any documents that are not submitted electronically when you apply should be emailed in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to your application. If any items are missing you will be notified. Completed applications will be processed and upon approval you will be emailed your offer