Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Application Submission Dates: By March 1
Program Length: One term or one academic year
Application Fee: None
- Statement of Purpose - brief statement describing your proposed plan of study
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Transcript from current enrolled school
- Home Institution Adviser Statement - confirmation of your enrolled graduate student status, nature of proposed plan of study and its relevance to your academic and scholarly progress
- Copy of your current passport (name page only) – international applicants only
- Copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record
COVID-19 and Immunization Requirements
- Princeton University requires all nondegree graduate students to have received a Covid-19 vaccine and booster prior to submitting the application. Princeton will accept a Covid-19 vaccine and booster authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Nondegree graduate students are required to submit their immunization records and Covid-19 vaccine information, and University Health Services forms to Health Services prior to their arrival.
- For information regarding the vaccine policy, please visit Princeton COVID Resources.
Visa Information (International applicants only)
- All international nondegree students must arrive in the U.S. with a valid F-1 or J-1 student visa. The Davis International Center will assist with the visa eligibility documents (I-20 for F-1 students or DS-2019 for J-1 students) after admission is offered.
Click here to begin your nondegree International Exchange Student application.
Applicants who require additional accessibility assistance may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.