View Your Checklist
Application Not Yet Submitted
As an applicant who has not yet submitted an application, you can return to the application menu, click on Manage Your Account, and log into your application. Under Unsubmitted Forms select your Princeton University application. From here, you can work on your form and manage your letters of recommendation.
You will not be able to check the status of materials received until after you submit your application. Nor will the Graduate School confirm the receipt of materials for applicants who have not submitted an application.
As an applicant who has submitted an application, you can return to the application menu, click on Manage Your Account, and log into your application. Under Submitted Forms select your Princeton University application and then click View Checklist.
From here you can view the Checklist to see what materials have been received. Test scores that have been received will be listed by test date. GMAT test date will be listed as the first of the month and the year the test was taken (example: 2014-11-01). All other materials will show date received.
Applicants can visit the Online Letters of Recommendation section to manage recommenders and:
- View the status of your recommendation letters to determine if it is In Progress, Completed or Has Not Started Yet.
- Waive your right to review the recommendation letter, only if your recommender has not yet started the recommendation. If you have already waived your right you cannot change your waived status at a later date.
- You will only be able to request to review letters of recommendation if you are admitted. Your decision to waive or not waive your right will not affect your application for admission.
- Edit a recommender's name or email address. If you would like to replace a current recommender who has not yet started, you can do so.
The original recommender will receive an email that he or she has been removed and the new recommender will receive an email with instructions on how to submit the recommendation. You will not see the new recommender's name until he or she has submitted the recommendation.
- Send a reminder to your recommender if the letter of recommendation has not yet been submitted.
Once a recommender completes the recommendation, you cannot make any changes to that recommender, and the recommendation cannot be removed from your application. You should not wait for your recommender to submit before you submit your application.