Welcome to all incoming graduate students! As you prepare for the academic year, we hope you find this website a helpful tool. Please be sure to bookmark this site for future reference.
Save the Date
- Graduate School Orientation and Information Fair
September 14, 2015
10:45 a.m. – 8:15 p.m. – Richardson Auditorium and various campus locations
- International Graduate Student Orientation
September 9, 2015 to September 12, 2015
- Graduate International Student Immigration Check-In
Thursday, September 10
4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. – Davis International Center, 87 Prospect Avenue
Before You Arrive
- Complete all required University Health Services (UHS) Medical Forms and make sure you and your family have received all required vaccines.
- Print and complete section 1 of the I-9 form. You must provide one item from List A or one item from List B AND one from List C.
- If applicable, register as an early arrival with your department and complete the associated processes.
- Email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Stewardship by email or 609-258-3320.
Moving to Princeton
- Review Getting to Campus.
- Orient yourself to Princeton by using the interactive Campus Map.
- If necessary, apply for a parking permit with Transportation & Parking Services.
- Move into Graduate Housing if applicable.
- Investigate Going Places - Car Free Guide Campus which provides methods to get off campus for shopping, activities, and more.
After You Arrive
- Log on to TigerHub after June 16, 2015, and complete your W4 form and register for direct deposit.
- Complete the I-9 process at the Information Fair. International students will need to bring a printed copy of the I-94 and their I-20 or DS-2019.
- Submit final transcripts, if you haven't yet.
- Academic Year Sign-In starts in September and must be completed by September 15.
- Review Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
Information for International Students
- Visit the Davis International Center to check in within 15 days of the start date on your I-20/DS-2019 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Review the International Student Welcome Guide
- If required at time of your admission, English Language Placement Test for Incoming Students will be helf in early September. Contact email@example.com to register for the test.
- The English Language Program Office offers an orientation for new students September 8, 9 and 11. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the orientation.
Graduate School Information
All incoming graduate students should take time to familiarize themselves with the Graduate School and the associated polices and practices.
- Princeton University's Academic Calendar
- Graduate School Degree Requirements
- Academic Policies
- Course Information
- Departmental Requirements
- Support Programs
The Graduate School Community
Campus Partners and Resources
Princeton offers a variety of resources to support graduate students.