File Upload Requirements
During the application you will be required to upload statement of academic purpose, resume/curriculum vitae, transcripts, fall semester grades, and additionally required files as specified by the individual departmental requirements. We suggest gathering these materials in advance and reviewing the file upload requirements below to make the application process as easy as possible.
When preparing your application materials to be uploaded, please note the following:
- Files must not exceed 10 MB.
- Only .doc, .docx, MP3 (for music samples only), PDF and RTF files will be accepted.
- Files cannot be password protected.
- PDF files cannot have a digital signature.
- Each file should be saved separately.
When scanning hard copy materials to upload into your application, please note:
- The resolution should be no more than 300 dpi.
- Black and white is recommended.
- Removing images will help reduce the file size.