8th Annual NIH Career Symposium
The 8th Annual NIH Career Symposium aims to highlight the diversity of career choices available to your generation of biomedical researchers. Whether you are a new graduate student, postdoc, or clinical fellow just beginning to consider career options or a senior student/fellow ready to look for a job, the NIH Career Symposium is for you. Read write-ups (written by postdocs) of past NIH Career Symposiums here: www.training.nih.gov/nih_career_symposium [You can find information like this 153-slide PDF filled with helpful insights, or the general summary of the symposium].
NEW THIS YEAR:
- More variety of career choices than ever before
- Two panels of careers outside of the US
- A view on publishing from a journal editor
- The Senior Vice President, R&D and Head of Research from MedImmune will discuss the myths of industry
- The Symposium includes panels and workshops with over 75 speakers.
- International Opportunities in Science (new in 2015)
- Two panels: one from Asia/Australia, one from Europe
Please note: This is NOT a job fair; it is a place for you to gain information about the next step in your career. There will be NO recruiting tables.