Federal Work Study
Eligible graduate students at Princeton participate in the Federal Work Study (FWS) program during the summer.
The application deadline is Monday, April 24, 2017 at 12 noon.
Students must meet the following federal guidelines in order to qualify for FWS funding and, therefore, to hold a research assistant position:
- Students must be either U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must demonstrate financial need and federal eligibility.
- Students must complete, sign, and electronically file a 2016 federal income tax return.
- Students must complete the 2017-18 FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- Students must be formally admitted to Princeton University for the fall 2017 term.
- Students must be in good academic standing.