- Completed application (pdf)
- Copy of your current passport (if you are an international student)
- Statement of academic purpose
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Current transcript
- Statement by applicant's home institution adviser/sponsoring Princeton faculty member confirming enrollment, detailing research project, duration of stay, support and department account number to charge (if any), and co-signed by the department chair
Completed applications MUST be sent three months in advance of your intended start date to Graduate Admission. You MUST email your application to email@example.com.
If your application is not submitted allowing three months processing time or if your application is incomplete your start date may be delayed. If any items are missing you will be notified. Completed applications will be processed and sent for approval. Upon approval you will be emailed your offer of admission.