Visiting Student Research Collaborators
A program for an advanced degree candidate from another institution who comes to work with a specific faculty member on a collaboration or mutual research project
- Completed application
- Copy of your current passport
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Brief statement describing your research project
- Statement by sponsoring Princeton faculty member, which includes: a concise description of the research collaboration, duration of proposed stay, support and department account number to charge (if any), and co-signature of the department chair or program director
- Statement by applicant's home institution adviser, which includes: confirmation of applicant's enrolled graduate student status, nature of collaborative work, and its relevance to the student's academic and scholarly progress
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources in English and U.S. dollars
- Language translations and currency conversions are accepted
- Bank statements and scholarship letters must include name
* VSRCs receiving funding from the China Scholarship Council will need to provide additional funding along with scholarship letter
The Davis International Center reserves the right to request original documents.
*Please refer to the financial requirements to determine the amount of funding required per month.
Completed applications MUST be submitted electronically three months in advance of your intended start date to Graduate Admission. Any documents that are not submitted electronically when you apply should be emailed in PDF format to email@example.com to be added to your application. If any items are missing you will be notified. Completed applications will be processed and upon approval you will be emailed your offer of admission.