Please note the application deadline for fall 2015 has passed. If you wish to apply for fall 2016 the application will be open in September 2015.
Before applying for admission, please read the Applying to Princeton page. Prior to beginning your application, please also review the helpful tips below:
- Application materials should only be uploaded in the appropriate spaces provided and under the additional information section of the application. Princeton does not accept paper application materials, with the exception of architecture portfolios. Please refer to the upload requirements webpage for specific instructions on uploading materials. Also, please be sure to review any additional department requirements that may be required for your chosen department.
- All test scores MUST be sent directly from the test center to Princeton University (Institution Code 2672). Department codes are not used at Princeton and are not required by Educational Testing Services (ETS). Please refer to the Prerequisite Tests webpage for specific information on the tests. Please allow extra time for test scores to be received and reflected on your application checklist.
- Do not wait for your recommenders to submit their recommendations as they have an additional two weeks after your deadline to submit their recommendation letters. See the Recommendation Letters webpage for more information.
- Before you submit your application, double-check your work. With the exception of your resume/cv, we will not accept revised documents. Once an application is submitted, it is considered final.
- If you have not submitted your application, you can log in and manage your account.
- Once you submit your application, you can log back into your application and view your checklist. Please note that duplicate materials and items that are not required as part of your application, will not appear on your checklist. Checklists are only updated after you submit your application.
To apply for admission to Princeton's Graduate School, you must use our application through CollegeNET. All application materials must be submitted electronically and are not to be mailed to the Graduate School or the department you are applying to unless otherwise specified.