If accepting the admission offer to the Graduate School at Princeton University, there are additional items that are necessary to complete or review to ensure a smooth transition to campus. Please visit each section for more details.
Required for All Degree-seeking Students
- Set up Princeton Email
- Submit required University Health Services forms - including immunization record
- Submit photograph for photo ID - Deadline June 1
- Submit final transcripts - Deadline September 1
- Submit a resume or curriculum vitae to the Office of Stewardship by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required if Applicable for Degree-seeking Students
- Apply for Graduate Housing - Available March 15 through deadline April 24
- Submit application for visa eligibility documents - Deadline May 1
Register for English Language Placement Test (coming soon) - If indicated on the offer
Complete the External Fellowship form - (if not submitted already with the decision response, not required for Nondegree Students)
As an admitted nondegree student to the Graduate School at Princeton University through one of the following programs: Visiting Student Research Collaborator, nondegree Trailing, Visiting, Qualifying, or Exchange there are additional items that are necessary to complete or review prior to arrival on campus. Please visit each section for more details.
Required for All Nondegree Students
- Print a First Day Checklist
- Submit photograph for photo ID
- Submit required University Health Services forms - including immunization records
- Review our Next Steps Checklist
Required if Applicable for Nondegree Students
- Apply for Graduate Housing
- Submit a disabilities questionnaire
- Visa Documents - Davis International Center
For further assistance, please contact us.