Admitted Student Information
Congratulations on your offer of admission to the Graduate School at Princeton University!
Now that you have received your offer of admission, use the information on these pages to access the details of your offer and to submit your decision online. You must submit your response to our offer no later than April 15, 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you are a nondegree student you must submit your response to our offer within 3 buisness days.
- You will receive a second email from the Office of Information Technology with information on how to activate your account.
- Log in to review your offer of admission and submit your decision.
Activate your Princeton NetID
After your offer of admission, you should have received an email from the Office of Information Technology (OIT) with details about a Princeton account that has been created for you. You will need to activate this account to review the details of your offer of admission and to submit your admission decision online. Please refer to the original email from OIT or contact the OIT Help Desk at 609-258-4357 if you have questions or need assistance with this account.
Review your Admission Offer and Submit your Decision
Using your Princeton NetID and password, log into the Graduate Admission Center to review your offer of admission. We suggest using either Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
- Go to the Graduate Admission Center, enter your NetID and password.
You may be required to answer your security question.
- Click on Graduate Admission Decision to view your admission offer and the conditions of admission.
- Scroll down to accept, accept but request a deferral (Degree-seeking Students only), or decline your offer of admission.
If you are requesting a defferal you will be required to upload a brief explanation.
- Enter the reasons for your decision and answer the questions.
If you are accepting our offer of admission and are receiving an external fellowship you can upload a copy of your award letter. If you do not have the letter at this time it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To send your final decision click Submit and you will receive a confirmation email that your response has been received.
By clicking Save your decision is NOT final and has NOT been submitted to the Graduate School.
- After your final decision is submitted you can print a copy of the submitted form for your records. Click the link in the top right box "Print Submitted Form" and it will open in PDF format.
The Graduate School MUST receive your submitted response of our offer no later than April 15 by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. We strongly encourage you to submit your decision sooner, as your reply will allow us to inform others who are awaiting a decision. If you are a nondegree student you MUST submit your response to our offer within 3 buisness days. Once a final decision is submitted it cannot be changed. An offer of admission may be rescinded based on the Policy on Rescinding an Offer of Admission.
The Graduate School at Princeton University is a member of the Council of Graduate Schools (pdf).